Our 200 hour yoga teacher training full time (immersion) program is designed for students to complete an in-depth program in the shortest period possible. If you wish to deepen their practice, the one month immersion provides an excellent “urban retreat” experience in the heart of San Francisco.
This program is designed to transform your life and support your personal growth. Physical practice, yogic philosophy, meditation and pranayama exercises, embodied anatomy, as well as the cultivation of leadership and teaching skills give you a strong foundation in yoga and create a pathway for a more mature yoga practice.
JANUARY 30 – FEBRUARY 25, 2018
- Guided Asana Practice 9:00 – 11:00 am
- Lectures, Clinics 11:00 – 1:00 pm
- Lunch 1:00 – 2:00 pm
- Anatomy, Asana Clinics, Analysis, Teaching 2:00 – 6:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday:
- Optional Personal Practice or Public Class Before 12:30 or after 5:30 pm
- Philosophy, History, Teaching Skills. 12:30 – 5:30 pm